Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Shud I Do??

What a miserable life this whole weeks....
Actually it is not too miserable at all...
Myb me myself feel in that way...
But i dont know why???...
I dont know wat make me feel like this....

So what shud i do???
Ask peoples help???
no way!!!....i dont like to burden people with my probs.
but it is also not gud to keep all those things by ourselves...
argh!!!!...

lately, i feel that i had change into a bad person...
but not too bad la...
becoz almost of the time, i had isolated myself from others...
i keep myself in the room n lock it...
the purpose is i dont want to meet anybody during that time
n i dont want to being disturb by them, although they are not
disturbing me at all...
when people knocking the door, i just make donoe je...

besides, i'm also become selfish...' i think la'..
i almost become annoying with the things out of my business...
but that is not a gud attitude for a man or muslim,
especially for me who will bcome a doctor one day later...
i need to change back myself towards a gud one...

huh...so wat shud i do???
actually i already know the answr...
there is only one thing can be done to make the heart calm n motivated...
it is only by return back to the origin, that is return back to the creator....
yes!!!...the ans is by we return back to Allah..bcoz, He was the one who created us...
so he know wat we needed in our life...

so, when we feel miserable or had a lot of probs,
so better we seek the help from Allah by doing some solat sunat like solat taubat and
solat hajat or read Al-Quran...n finally we shud prey doa from Him,
ask help from Him n fill our heart with calm n bless our mind n life,
so that all the miserable gone n disappear...

InsyaAllah, God will accept our doa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture magnified

Haddad Alwi Doa'ku